Top 5 Reasons to stay at the Malliouhana Hotel and Spa
For the ultimate Caribbean vacation Anguilla is a clear winner. Whether guests are looking for a family friendly destination, a romantic getaway for two or a trip alone to recharge and rejuvenate, Anguilla truly does have it all. With dozens of highly rated Anguilla hotels to choose from it can be a challenge to narrow down your options and pick just one upscale location. The Malliouhana Hotel and Spa is a great choice for those looking to relax in luxury. Here are five more reasons to make Anguilla reservations to stay at the Malliouhana Hotel and Spa for your upcoming Caribbean vacation:
1. Spa Facilities: Many visitors to the Malliouhana Hotel consider the extensive spa facilities to be the most relaxing aspect of the holiday. The spa occupies over fifteen thousand square feet of space directly on the beach. Enjoy fitness classes, sauna, steam rooms and luxurious treatments by trained spa staff.
2. Convenient Location: Visitors to the Malliouhana Hotel and Spa will arrive in their accommodations within minutes of arriving at the nearby Wallblake Airport. Hotel staff greet guests and transport them just seven miles away to the beachfront property of Malliouhana.
3. Incredible Dining: The restaurants at the Malliouhana Hotel and Spa are more than simply great. In 2011 Conde Nast Traveler gave the hotel the honor of being ranked in the top three restaurants in the Americas. The dining experience is led by Belgian chef Fred Cougnon in one of the four dining and drinking establishments onsite. Be sure to make Anguilla reservations for the formal restaurants as they can fill up in advance.
4. Recreation: There is no shortage of recreational activities to enjoy at Malliouhana. Stroll through the manicured gardens, swim in the pools or the ocean, workout in the fitness facilities or simply relax while staying at one of the top rated Anguilla hotels.
5. Range of Accommodations: All of the lodging options at Malliouhana are contemporary and comfortable but can differ greatly in size. Choose from double rooms, suites, villas or five thousand foot pool spaces which truly will define luxury.