Anguilla is one of the highest rated Caribbean destinations for every type of vacation, whether it’s a graduation party, romantic getaway or family fun in the sun. The hardest part of planning is choosing from the many Anguilla hotels. Price, proximity and comfort are all worthy considerations, and every hotel worth its salt lays claim to each. Before making your Anguilla reservations, consider the Carimar Beach Club. With accommodations that live up to the claims, you’ll enjoy all the comforts of a Caribbean vacation.
1. The villas of Carimar Beach Club are fully furnished with kitchen, full balcony, separate living and dining areas, an outdoor grill, small library and many other amenities. With 24 villas ranging from 1-2 bedrooms and 1-2 baths, Carimar is a perfect resort for couples and groups.
2. And what Caribbean vacation would be complete with a window view of the tropical gardens and beach? Besides the view, you’ll be located on the sandy beach of Meads Bay. As one of the less developed beaches, Meads Bay gets far less foot traffic than others, such as Sandy Ground, but you’ll still be in walking distance of some of the island’s finest West End restaurants and bars.
3. Carimar Beach Club has its own tennis courts, as well as liaisons with numerous rental and activity providers located nearby. From snorkeling and diving in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean to horseback riding along the lush trails, you’ll find plenty to do and see with Anguilla reservations at Carimar.
4. Though Carimar doesn’t have its own restaurant, it is within walking distance to some of the more infamous restaurants on the island. Jacala serves outstanding dishes right on their beachfront deck while Blanchards is world famous and has just this month opened Blanchards Beach Shack (BBS) where you can find some of their favorite dihes such as Lobster Rolls, Gumbo Ya Ya and all-natural burgers.
5. A longer stay is no problem at Carimar, where holiday deals are commonplace. When considering the variety of Anguilla hotels to choose from, be sure to check the deals at Carimar. With its close proximity to the finest in activities and dining, spacious and generous villas, and close-knit staff, you’ll be sure to have the Caribbean vacation of a lifetime!