Cap Juluca is heaven on Earth. Not only is Anguilla one of the most awe-inspiringly gorgeous and exclusive islands on the planet, but you’ve got the masterpiece of Cap Juluca right there on the pristine white sand beaches – a testament to luxury. Its signature whitewashed Moorish-style villas continue to garner accolades and praise from the most distinguished guests and tourism publications. Fresh off a $28 million renovation that’s only made it even more perfect, Cap Juluca is highly acclaimed and considered by experts to be one of the top five resorts in the entire Caribbean. In fact, Condé Nast recently named it Best Hotel in the Caribbean at its 2014 Awards for Excellence. TripAdvisor also recently gave it a Certificate of Excellence. These wins are coming off of last year’s Andew Harper’s Hideway Report naming it number one beach resort in the world. Suffice it to say, it’s incredible here.
Cap Juluca is ready for the winter high season with its wealth of refurbished enhancements. This luxurious hideaway is now even more alluring, as the resort improves upon its legendary guest experience. Some of these improvements include:
- Updates and enhancements to all 69 guestrooms.
- Deluxe in-room refreshment centers with complimentary beverages.
- A completely-new 3,290 square foot two-bedroom private pool luxury suite – The Jonquil Suite – featuring two master bedrooms, a central spacious sitting room, full-service kitchen, an oceanfront dining terrace and a private, freshwater infinity pool and Jacuzzi.
- A new beachfront bar – Barkleys – located directly on the beach and offering breakfast, lunch and of course refreshments and cocktails daily. The menu is a selection of fusion dishes combining Caribbean, Asian and Classic influence.
- Chattertons – the popular bar will now offer entertainment with a Caribbean casual flair. The bar will have a lounge atmosphere along with dancing, ensuring the venue is a popular social gathering place for guests.
- The popular Pimms restaurant on property will sport a fresh look and offer new menu selections with French and Caribbean influence.
- Maundays will be featuring expertly trained baristas to create the perfect brew from espressos to lattes and fine teas. Freshly squeezed juices and smoothies are blended to order, along with Mojitos and other cocktails to enjoy both the sunshine and sunset.
Located in the blissfully peaceful crescent of Maunday’s Bay, Cap Juluca is an ultra luxury 179-acre dream resort that epitomizes paradise. The suites and villas are brilliant. The starter Superior Room is a private 700 square feet with a marble shower, covered terrace, and breathtaking ocean view just steps to the powdery sand. At the other end of scale is the Five Bedroom Private Villas, at 5,100 square feet of exclusive luxury and lavish living space. These mansion palaces feature domed dining area with kitchen and separate butler’s entrance, private pool suites on the top floor, and private oceanfront luxury rooms on ground floor. That’s how you do it right.
There is a wide array of things to do, including water sports activities, an 1,800 square-foot freshwater pool, two tennis courts and a Tennis Centre, fitness centre, and access to the nearby championship golf course designed by Greg Norman. Also at Cap Juluca you’ll find kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing, water skiing, and sailing. Concierge can set you up with a 32-foot boat for cruises or do it bigger and rent a mega yacht, helicopter or jet. There’s also croquet lawn, basketball and beach volleyball courts, a library and full children’s programs. Just to mention a few of the phenomenal amenities.
The dining is world-class, as you’ll come to expect at Cap Juluca. Here, too, they do not disappoint. Spice and Pimms are two brilliant on-site restaurants serving up innovative and authentic cuisine. Spice is Anguilla’s enchanting Arabesque-style bar and restaurant and is just the spot for an exotic cocktail and delicious tapas with the setting sun. Sample dishes like Anguillian Lobster Bisque, Big Eye Snapper Asian Style, and Pear Belle Helene as you listen to live music on the beachfront. Pimms fine dining is masterful, and the wine selection is extensive. Blue Beachfront Bistro is the perfect place for breakfast and lunch by the water and Maundays is where you smoke cigars and drink scotch.
Fall/winter room rates begin at $396 per night. Call our destination experts today and make your Anguilla dream an Anguilla reality.