The premier resort in the Caribbean is set to re-open its doors for the winter season with a wealth of enhancements to make this luxurious hideaway even more alluring. Anguilla’s Cap Juluca Resort improves upon their legendary guest experience with $28 million dollar property updates that bolster its reputation as one of the world’s best hotels. It’s hard to improve upon perfection, but Cap Juluca always finds a way to please. Experience the ultimate Caribbean luxury, starting on November 15th. You can look forward to enjoying the following improvements at this season’s hottest getaway:
- Upgrades to every room category.
- Deluxe in-room refreshment centers with complimentary beverages.
- The Jonquil Suite: New to the resort is the stunning 3,290 square foot suite, featuring two master bedrooms, an expansive central sitting room, full-service kitchen, an oceanfront dining terrace and a private, freshwater infinity pool and Jacuzzi.
- Barkleys: Brand new beachfront bar located right on the sand offers delicious breakfast, lunch, and all-day cocktails. The menu is a selection of fusion dishes combining Caribbean, Asian and Classic influence.
- Chattertons: Now with entertainment in a casual Caribbean flair. The bar will offer a relaxed lounge atmosphere with dancing, ensuring the venue is a popular social gathering place for guests.
- Pimms Restaurant: Sporting a fresh look and new menu selections in French and Caribbean styles.
- Maundays: Featuring expertly trained baristas to create the perfect brew, from espressos to lattes and fine teas. Freshly squeezed juices and smoothies are blended to order, along with Mojitos and other cocktails to enjoy both the sunshine and sunset.
Take Advantage of one of Anguilla’s Top Rated Hotels
Enjoy the romance and serenity of the reinvigorated Cap Juluca this fall and experience the unrivaled hospitality of your private beach getaway – now even more seductive.
And with our Discover Cap Juluca package, you’ll receive a $100 Resort Credit per night to use anywhere on the property – plus a complimentary Continental Breakfast each morning. Valid from Jan 4 – Dec 18, 2013.
With room rates beginning at $396 per night, call our destination experts to make your Anguilla dream a reality.